- You can print once or twice and then the printers disappear on your iOS
- It looks like you are printing from your iOS but then nothing happens
- Printers don't show up on your iOS.
- Make sure inbound and outbound traffic is permitted:
- TCP 6631 is open and allowed for FingerPrint
- UDP 5353 is open and allowed for Bonjour
- Your router must support Bonjour and Multicast for FingerPrint to work. Not every router supports multicast and Bonjour.
- Make sure Multicast is Enabled/Allowed on your router. This is often found under advanced settings on your router control panel. Verbage of settings vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
- Unsure how to access your router control panel. Please contact your Router Company Support.
- If you have an WAP or Range Extender and you are getting "No AirPrinter Found", be sure to connect to the Router ONLY to troubleshoot.
- Many Range Extenders DO NOT support Multicast
- Micro routers can be especially problematic.