Presto v1 Re-install Link
Final Release: 1.7.772 (PC) Release Date 8.10.2015
Moving to Presto 2 from Presto v1:
Presto v1 - ENTERPRISE.
Presto Enterprise customers will be provided an upgrade to Presto 2 for the balance of the paid term. Presto v1 is very different so this is not an automatic upgrade and an install of v2 over v1 will not work without new configuration. .
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a Presto 2 license and configuration instructions.
Presto v1 - SOHO.
SOHO is a basic product, limited in features, designed for very basic environments. If you would like to move to Presto 2 which is fully featured and designed for larger more complex environments we will provide a full refund for the most recent charge and a new Presto 2 license can be purchased off our site.
TCP 9631 Inbound Presto Service - IPP
TCP/UDP 53 Inbound DNS Port (uDNS)
UDP 5353 Inbound Bonjour (mDNS)
TCP 443 Outbound Notifications and talk to GCP
- Client Devices iOS 4.2 - iOS 9
- OS X 10.9+ supported with Enterprise Tier Only
- Supported Host Operating Systems
- PC - Windows Vista thru Windows 8 & Windows Server 2003 - 2012
- Unsupported Operating Systems
- PC - XP, Win 7 Starter, and Windows RT
- Printing from OS X is unsupported in the SOHO tier
- <100 Printers per Namespace for Unicast DNS.
It's not currently possible to advertise more than about 100 printers per Namespace via (uDNS) due to limitations with windows server. More than 100 printers would require multiple instances of Presto or multiple Namespaces within a single install of Presto.
- Routers for Single Subnets - Must support and have Bonjour/Multicast Enabled.