How to Stop and Restart Presto Services:
*** The order in which the process/services are restarted is important. ***
To Restart Presto on Mac OSX:
Open a terminal window and issue the following commands. The first command will ask for a password. Provide the password you use to log into your mac.
sudo launchctl unload /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.collobos.prestod.agent.plist
sudo launchctl unload /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.collobos.prestod.repeater.plist
sudo launchctl unload /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.collobos.prestod.master.plist
sudo launchctl load /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.collobos.prestod.master.plist
sudo launchctl load /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.collobos.prestod.agent.plist
sudo launchctl load /Library/LaunchDaemons/com.collobos.prestod.repeater.plist
To Restart Presto on Windows:
There are 2 ways to do this
1) Using The Services application:
- Open the Services application under the Windows Administrative tools menu.
- Scroll down the list of services until you find the Presto services.
- Select Presto Repeater", Select "Stop"
- Select Presto Agent", Select "Stop"
- Select Presto Master", Select "Restart"
- Select Presto Agent", Select "Start"
- elect Presto Repeater", Select "Start"
2) Using the command line:
Open a Command line window with "Running as Administrator" option, and issue the following commands:
net stop "Presto Repeater"
net stop "Presto Agent"
net stop "Presto Master"
net start "Presto Master"
net start "Presto Agent"
net start "Presto Repeater"